Validation is a process of establishing documentary evidence demonstrating that a procedure, process, or activity carried out in production or testing maintaining the desired level of compliance at all stages. In Pharmaceutical industry it is very important apart from final testing and compliance of product with standard that the process adapted to produce itself must assure that process will consistently produce the expected results. [source: Validation definition and FDA, Regulatory agencies guidelines requirement Accessed 27 Feb 2014.]
- Generating the necessary documents for executing validation and production
- A professional process validation conforming to the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Validation of the manufacturing processes
- Equipment and facilities validation
- Cleaning validation
- Analytical method validation
- Packaging validation
- Full service from concept to product launch
- Manufacturing according to specific standards (Food or GMP) and licensed by Swissmedic
- Quality reviews, stability studies and development of testing methods
Your competent partner
Disch is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and food supplements based on confectionery technology.