Stability testing is an essential asset in order to get professional data about stability of pharmaceutical products and active ingredients. Based on such stability studies our customers are able to define the shelf life of their products and guarantee that the active ingredient complies with specifications. Disch AG is offering a wide spectrum of stability tests:
Stability based on ICH guidelines
- Long-term stability tests. Sampling and storage conditions comply with the recommendations of the ICH guidelines. A minimum 12 month storage time is required.
- Follow-up stability tests. Sampling and storage conditions comply with the recommendations of the ICH guidelines. These kind of tests support safety of the product including the active ingredients during the first period of product shelf life.
Customer defined stability
- Stability Stress tests. Product shelf life and active ingredients stability are in the focus of the stability tests.
- Taylor-made Customer Stability. Based on customer needs the different parameter are defined and specific report established.
- Full service from concept to product launch
- Manufacturing according to specific standards (Food or GMP) and Licensed by Swissmedic
- Quality reviews, stability studies and development of testing methods
Your competent partner
Disch is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and food supplements based on confectionery technology.